Charcoal Water Filter
Purifies and enhances the taste of tap water:
The activated charcoal within the filter stick effectively removes impurities like chlorine and heavy metals, resulting in cleaner and better-tasting water.
Portable and convenient:
The compact design of the filter stick makes it easy to carry and use wherever you go, ensuring access to purified water on the move.
With proper care and maintenance, the filter stick can last up to 4-6 months, providing you with prolonged use and value for money.
Safe and non-toxic:
The activated charcoal used in the filter stick is safe for consumption and does not add any harmful substances to your water.
Eco-friendly and recyclable:
The filter stick is made from eco-friendly materials and can be fully recycled, reducing plastic waste and promoting sustainability.
- Preparing the filter stick: Before first use, rinse the filter stick under running water to remove any loose charcoal dust.
- Activating the charcoal: Fill a clean container with tap water and immerse the filter stick in it. Allow it to soak for at least 1 hour. This step helps the charcoal adsorb impurities and activates its filtering properties.
- Initial flushing: After activation, discard the first batch of filtered water. This helps remove any residual charcoal particles and ensures optimal performance.
- Filtering water: Insert the filter stick into a water bottle or jug filled with tap water. Let it sit for a few2-3 hours to allow the charcoal to absorb impurities. You can gently shake or stir the water to enhance the filtering process.
- Enjoy purified water: Once the water has been filtered, it is ready to drink. Sip and enjoy the clean and refreshing taste of purified water.
- Cleaning and maintenance: To clean the filter stick, rinse it under running water and gently brush off any accumulated debris. Avoid using soap or harsh detergents. Allow the stick to air dry before next use.
- Filter replacement: Depending on usage and water quality, we recommend replacing the filter stick every 3-4 months for optimal performance.