Rose Quartz Gua Sha
Gua Sha is a natural, alternative therapy technique used in Chinese medicine for centuries to promote circulation, ease tension, reduce inflammation and can also assist with massaging serums into the skin.
The tool is designed with different edges to wrap around your cheek and jaw muscles. Long outward sweeps of the Gua Sha promote circulation and blood flow removing any stagnant energy called Chi.
After prolonged use, you will notice clearer, hydrated more plump skin from fresh blood and oxygen in the skin.
Both sizes work well for all areas and is dependent on the pressure and comfort you seek.
The Small size has deeper edges and is for anyone that prefers a hard massage.
The Large size has softer curves and is recommended for anyone after a soft - medium massage.
There is a reason these tools are so popular, it's because they actually work. To find out more about how to use our Gua Sha click here to view our How to guide on our Journal.
- A natural and traditional massage tool
- Promotes circulation, eases facial tensions and inflammation
- Can assist with deeper absorption of face moisturisers and serums
- Promotes self care
- Start by cleansing your face with your favorite facial cleanser.
- Using a light, gliding motion, glide the gua sha stone over your skin in an outwards direction.
- Pass over each area 5- 10 times.
- Be extra careful around delicate areas such as the eyes and mouth.
- Finish by applying your favorite facial serum or oil.
100% Rose Quartz.
Your lymphatic system is part of the circulatory system and a crucial part of the immune system. We share a simple and nurturing self-massage ritual that you can do after a long day of lockdown and working from home <3