Reusable Safety Razor - Black
Our Reusable safety razor is a zero waste alternative is designed to replace disposable razors and is in fact what was traditionally used before plastic razors where ever invented!
With billions of plastic razors being discarded each year, our reusable, sleek and easy to use safety razor will last a lifetime saving you money and in turn reducing your plastic waste.
The Jentl Safety Razor is a single blade double edge safety razor. Since the blades are double edge, you can use either side extending the use of the blade before it needs replacing.
Choosing to swap your plastic razor for reusable safety razor not only improves your sustainable lifestyle but will so elevate your bathroom decor.
Our sleek Black Safety Razor is unisex, easy to travel with and comes in a range of colours.
- With a light touch glide the safety razor along your skin on a 45 degree angle and use the same way you would use a disposable razor.
- Do not press down or press into the skin. The weight of the razor will do all the work for you.
- Start off lightly until you are comfortable and slowly you will be able to build up your trust and confidence to press harder if required.
- For best results, we recommend you use a shaving oil or soap with water.
- Environmentally friendly - Eliminates the use of plastic in your shaving routine.
- The Razor features a sturdy handle that is easy to grip, even when your hands are wet and soapy.
- The heavy-duty stainless steel construction ensures durability.
- The traditional three-piece head gives you a close, comfortable shave.
- The blades are recyclable - Simply store the blades in a tin or glass container for safety and once it's filled, contact your local council for the location of your nearest recycling facility.
Razor Head: Zinc Alloy / Razor Handle: Brass
Razor Head: (L) 4.2cm x (W) 2.5cm x (D) 1cm
Razor Handle: (L) 10cm x (W) 6mm
This ritual is a simple, easy, and inexpensive way to supplement your health, appearance and overall wellbeing.
In this blog post, we will explore the benefits of dry body brushing and how to do it properly. By the end, you’ll be well on your way to softer, brighter skin.